Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tania C Edwards has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 17
I have been seeing Dr. a Edwards for around 4 years and initially there were longer wait times but the amount of attention she shows is worth it, if she can help someone else the way she helps me than I'm ok with that. She's great on referrals and follow up appointments and will get you to the right specialist. The new staff are a joy in my opinion and they slip up but always make it right, there are some new things being implemented but I would say it's for the best so as with anything new there will be a few hiccups. Dr. Edwards is honest and open and I'm truly blessed to have found a physician that cares about her patients and has their best well being at heart.
Unfortunately, this doctor is overwhelmed and needs to join forces with a PA and other doctors before the business is totally ruined. The staff (from the office manager to the MAs) is really unprofessional and does not seem to understand that a doctor's office is not a party scene. Nothing about this office is what I expected.
Dr. Edwards is a good doctor who cares about her patients. When a patient comes in with a problem she takes the time to listen to them and help them through this problem. I think that everyone can appreciate the fact that she cares and not just pass them along like an assembly line . I would want that treatment if I had a problem. As for the staff they are friendly and competent in their jobs and helpful to the patience.
21 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Tania C Edwards accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Columbus GA HMOx
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChattahoochee Valley Family Medicine Inc, 7413 Whitesville Rd Ste 700, Columbus, GA
Dr. Tania C Edwards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, GA.