Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tania Haddad has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Tania Haddad has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Tania Haddad is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Due to a curvature in my spine it made it very difficult to access my spinal fluid.. Dr. Haddad did not give up until she found it. If it were not for her expertise and patience I would have most likely been put completely under during my c-section and would not have heard my baby boys first cry. Epidural and spinal tap were unsuccessful with my first born (Dr. Haddad was not the anesthesiologist) so I was afraid of a repeated scenario. She was reassuring and made me feel very comfortable. Thank you Dr. Haddad for not giving up on my spinal tap and taking the easy way out like my first anesthesiologist did. Definitely will request her for my third and final baby.
Dr Haddad was recommended to me by a surgeon I work with. She was my anesthesiologist for my c-section. She has a wonderful personality. She was professional, but at the same time not stuffy and unapproachable. She made me very comfortable. I also never even felt the "stick" when she did my spinal. She did an awesome job. I'm going to use her for my next c-section.
23 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Mason General Hospital
Dr. Tania Haddad accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & DirectionsValley Anesthesiologist & Pain Consultants, 1850 N Central Ave Ste 1600, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Tania Haddad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.