Dr. Tania Haddad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tania Haddad?

Spinal tap

Due to a curvature in my spine it made it very difficult to access my spinal fluid.. Dr. Haddad did not give up until she found it. If it were not for her expertise and patience I would have most likely been put completely under during my c-section and would not have heard my baby boys first cry. Epidural and spinal tap were unsuccessful with my first born (Dr. Haddad was not the anesthesiologist) so I was afraid of a repeated scenario. She was reassuring and made me feel very comfortable. Thank you Dr. Haddad for not giving up on my spinal tap and taking the easy way out like my first anesthesiologist did. Definitely will request her for my third and final baby.

Fantastic doctor

Dr Haddad was recommended to me by a surgeon I work with. She was my anesthesiologist for my c-section. She has a wonderful personality. She was professional, but at the same time not stuffy and unapproachable. She made me very comfortable. I also never even felt the "stick" when she did my spinal. She did an awesome job. I'm going to use her for my next c-section.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Tania Haddad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.