Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tania White Jackson
Dr. Tania White Jackson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. White Jackson is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas and Presbyterian Plano Center For Diagnostics & Surger. She speaks English.
Dr. Tania White Jackson has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Jackson is a very personable physician. She takes time to explain processes and procedures to her patients when they don't understand. She does her best to relate the patient and she has ALWAYS made me feel welcome and as if I were being cared for by a sister or very close girlfreind. Thanks Dr. Jackson for loving what you do.
Dr. Jackson has been my personal ob/gyn since my first child was born back in 1996. I have since moved out of the area had gone to another doctor, that doctor did not treat me with half the respect as Dr. J. My baby having days are over so therefore I only have to travel to see her once a year, I will make that trip.
Dr. White Jackson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Presbyterian Plano Center For Diagnostics & Surger
Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Texas Health Resources Center For Diagno
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Harris Methodist H E B
Texas Health Plano
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Medical Center Of Plano
Baylor Hospital Of Frisco
26 Years Experience
Louisiana State University at New Orleans
Graduated in 1991
Locations & DirectionsTANIA A WHITE JACKSON MD PA, 6300 W Parker Rd, Plano, TX
Dr. Tania White Jackson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.