Dr. Tania Q Jalil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tania Q Jalil?

Mother

I have taken my daughter to about 3 other pediatricians. I was recommended to Dr Jalil by one of my friends. She has a big heart and loves her little patients. We have discussed my daughters concerns in depth and is very attentive, caring and loving dr. She made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions. She is very prompt when she is on call and always gives us a resolution. My daughter always greets her with a hug and she feels very comfortable with her. Dr. Jalil takes her time listening and is not rushed to get you out of there like other mds I have taken her to. I love that she has a Lab where it's so convenient and gives us immediate results. Dr Jalil and her staff are caring and professional. The best decision I made was to take her to Dr Jalil. I highly recommend Dr Jalil and would not change my daughters pediatrician for the world ! Her office is always clean and sanitized. I love that ! It shows me that they care . Dr Jalil is definitely where her heart is. I can tell Dr Jalil LOVES and enjoys what she does :)

Dr. Tania Jalil....The Best Pediatric Doctor In Brownsville, Texas!!!

Dr. Jalil is the best! I highly recommend her. She is very attentive and informative. I would never take my kids anywhere else.

If she is in the office it will be ok

You will wait almost 2 hours and then you will realize doctor not there. PA will take care of your kids and the most of the time you have to be lucky to see doctor instead of PA(assistant. Actually PA is more professional than doctor she is so busy always to see the patients.

I'd hate to think where I would be without Dr. Jalil and her staff. Everything you need from her and her staff - they have! Thank You Dr. Jalil and staff!

Dr. Jalil is great and very nice!

Dr. Jalil has treated my son since he was an infant and she has always been very patient, sweet, caring, informative, quick with her assessments, and she makes my son feel at ease which is not easy to do.

good

exelent doctor and professional caring,and good atention.

Dr. Tania Q Jalil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brownsville, TX.