Dr. Tania Morgan-Bowen Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Tania Morgan-Bowen?

Tania Morgan hero

She has a funny laugh and a great smile even though she moved

Wrong diagnose with no explaining the diagnose that was given not a people person

Beware!

Do not go to this doctor! She will not manage your labor correctly at all! Maybe even putting you and your baby at risk for her convienance!

Mediocre

Not very down to earth... Kinda looks down on you like she's better than you. Didn't even deliver my baby because she was on vacay. Told me I had too many kids and that was only my third baby. Staff is rude too.

I changed Dr's, don't waste your time

It took forever to finally get an appointment scheduled. The PA was fantastic, but wrote me a rx for a birth control pill what's hormone dosage was too high, after I'd talked to her about my issues with hormonal imbalances. On my follow up with Dr. Morgan, my appointment was scheduled for 11am. I sat in the waiting room until 1215 then waited in the observation room until 1p, only to get treated like I was inconveniencing her! After being instructed by my regular doctor to stop taking the birth control b/c it was causing suicidal thoughts, I contacted the office and got put off at least three times by the girl on the phone. The last time I called I told her to cancel my follow up and that I wouldn't be coming back. Three months later and I just got a no show bill in the mail from the appointment I told them to cancel.

Office staff is uncaring, unprofessional and disorganized. Lab tests take weeks to come back. Overall very dissatisfied with this experience. I wish I had read the reviews first. All of the one star ratings are accurate reviews.

Listen to the reviews and stay away!!!!

Thanks to this office I had the worst pregnancy, labor and delivery Ever!! I was only there because of the midwife. Howevery by month 7 I felt as though I was am inconvenience to everyone except Nikki in the front office. And they LIE ABOUT NOT WANTINGTO DO C-sections!!! I was given no choice! At this point I don't even want more children anymore.

In office 3 hours, was seen for under 30 minutes!!!

I started out going and saw a midwife even though I'm not pregnant. Ended up having to have surgery and met the dr for maybe 20 minutes before my surgery. She was wry short to the family member I brought along to ask questions. A week after surgery I got a significant infection, spent 3 hours in the office being shuffled around to have to go pick up my own shot and be seen for maybe 30 minutes. Never had the same co-pay. Enough was enough! Switched doctors, they had to request my records 2 or 3 times before finally receiving them. Had surgery over a month ago and still experiencing complications from a normally routine procedure. Also they failed to follow up about a lump on my breast after the midwife said she wanted an ultrasound.

RUN!!!!!

Very unpeofessional staff from top to bottom. I would not recommend this office to anyone. I waited well over 2 hours to be seen and she only spent about 5 min with me and did not answer any of my questions. She seemed very annoyed that she was having to take time out of her day to see me, and the nurse was clueless!! The office was unorganized and it didn't seem like anyone knew what they were doing.

Just not a good fit for me

While she expresses concern and care, I feel she is too aggressive in her treatment. When I suggested a more holistic approach along with traditional medicine, she wasn't very open to it.She just wasn't a fit for me and as with any doctor, you really need to interview them and if you have reservations, then move on to the next.

Finding a new doctor!

She will treat you like cattle during your pregnancy... I am finding a new doc before it's too late and SHE has to deliver me! UNPROFESSIONAL, TERRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER, LENGTHY WAIT TIME, AND ANYTHING TO GET YOUR MONEY!

Best Gyno So far

I am currently seeing doctor Morgan she's an awesome woman her and her NP Chris they're wonderful I've never felt so relaxed going into a office to show my business! I dealt with a doctor before her named Karen Ferh which was my worst experience thus far, she was very impatient, mean, quick in and out I had problems with pain and she continously misdiagnosed me, she said I had IBS which infact wasn't, I switched to doctor Morgan and immediately she took me in for a LAP and found endometriosis, and is currently helping me to concieve I would recommend and and everyone to this caring, relaxed staff!!!

Dr. Tania Morgan-Bowen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.