Dr. Tania A Reyna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tania A Reyna?

Wonderful Doctor

She is extremely knowledgeable, never condescending (which has been my experience with other doctors), she listens (which is refreshing), and she is super sweet. I love her, and Dr Anthony Sharp. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes to be called, and once I'm in the room they show up, almost, immediately. I hope they never leave.

Very thorough with services and explanations. I feel as if the other neurologists I have seen in the past have been jokes. She is very helpful and knowledgeable.

I have never had any problems what so ever going to see Dr. Reyna and Tony! Their bedside manner is beyond amazing. I can always call or message them on the patient portal and i get response within an hour usually and when they do call i have never felt rushed off the phone. they speak my language and I love that! Thank you both for the quality of care I have been given!

I love her! She is Wonderful! I highly recommend her!

The best neurologist I've had

Dr. Reyna is the best neuro I've seen during my 15 years of having MS. She really takes the time to talk to me and answer all of my questions. The office staff is awesome and always makes me feel like they value my time. Dr. Reyna actually pulls my MRI up on her computer and explains it to me!

Unsatisfied

Dr. Reyna is incompetent. Please do not visit this doctor. From not putting in my orders to writing them completely wrong and giving me a misdiagnosis. I have never dealt with a doctor as incompetent as this. Also, she doesn't listen to the patient. Stay away!