Dr. Tania L Rivera Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Tania L Rivera?

professional, warm and honest

She is so professional, warm and honest, she took the time to really "see" me, explained her recommendations clearly and steered me away from procedures and products she felt were inappropriate for me at this time. Great staff, lovely offices. I highly recommend and will be a long-time client.

She's prompt, courteous and friendly.

She spends time with me....never feel rushed. Explains things to my satisfaction. Dr Rivera has a wonderful staff, who's been with her many years. I never have much of a wait at this office. She's prompt, courteous and friendly.

Knowledgeable

I had seen multiple doctors and no one was able to help me. I finally found someone who can listen and is able to give me the right treatment. I feel so much better now. Easy to make appointments and nice staff too.

Cold and Clinical

Does not communicate well with patients. Not experienced with all forms of arthritis and medications. Is not encouraging or empathetic.

Great doctor

She has helped me in every possible way and it's so great to feel better.

Not personable, not thorough, 10 minute appointments. Needs more experience in all forms of arthritis. Does not instill confidence. Detached at times or doesn't understand what you are saying..

Very thorough! Love her!

Love her! I went to get a 2nd opinion and stayed! Dr. Rivera talked to me for about 20 min asking lots of questions, she gave me a test the other doctor had not and turns out I have (SLE ) Lupus! the other doctor had diagnosed fibromyalgia only.

No accurate diagnosis, just big $$$$

I saw Dr. Rivera because of a level 9-10 painful rash in my lower torso. I thought I might have an auto-immune disease like my mother. She died of Churg-Strauss Syndrome. One of her first symptoms were also skin related. My GP had therefore referred me to a rheumatologist. Dr. Rivera did not examine me in the affected area. She had extensive lab work done that she said was going to take 10 days to be finished. I assumed it was cultures that took 10 days to develop. When I asked her for interim pain management she prescribed an anti-seizure medication. Seizures were not a symptom I had. Not surprisingly the medication did not relieve my pain and I had to return to my GP for sensible pain management. I had a follow up visit with Dr. Rivera 14 days later to review my blood tests. On the paperwork it indicated that the test had been completed after only 4 days. This made me wonder why Dr. Rivera would not call me with the results especially in light of the fact that she was made aware that I was in excruciating pain. She referred me to a neurologist because she thought it might be a neurological condition. For these two doctor's visits Dr. Rivera charged my insurance a total of $ 800 which I find quite outrageous considering the lack of involvement and the unsubstantiated prescription I experienced.

Dr. Tania L Rivera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Escondido, CA.