Dr. Tania Serrano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tania Serrano?

Never again

Dr.Serrano wasn't even available to deliver my son. Every visit seemed as if she was always in a hurry to get to the next patient. I didn't returned when I got pregnant with my 2nd child.

The front office staff is the most unfriendly and very rude!

She is a wonderful ON/GYN. I've used her for both of my pregnancies and I'm planning on using her in the future as well. Dr. Serrano was very thorough with me and went the extra mile to make sure my kids were healthy. She didn't try to force me into anything I didn't want, especially when it came to deciding between a VBAC or repeat c section.

Good Doctor TERRIBLE Office Staff

Had close to or over a dozen visits for this pregnancy and about a quarter of them had to be rescheduled. A long wait for almost every appointment and then once in the room another solid 10-15 minute wait. The office staff is terrible the most uncaring unfriendly office I have EVER had the displeasure of interacting with. While Dr. Serrano is a good doctor I DO NOT recommend going here unless they do something about their staff the aggravation is NOT worth it.

I wish Dr. Serrano was my family doctor, my endocrinologist, my oncologist, my ophthalmologist and my dentist!

Dr Serrano takes the time to listen to concerns, questions and really makes this dreaded annual appointment bearable. She is a very sweet, yet professional lady and she doesn't make you feel like she is a rushed God-complex doctor who is doing you a favor by just showing up. She respects her patients time and feelings.

Excellent OB/GYN!!! Staff is very courteous also.

Wonderful and Caring Doctor!

Dr. Serrano is the best GYN that I have ever been too! A friend had referred me to her office four years ago! The best choice I have ever made! Dr. Serrano cares about your well being, emotional and physically, she will take her time to talk with you! I cant say enough good things about her! If you need a Doctor she is the right choice! Her nurse Tracie is wonderful too!

Dr. Serrano is very friendly and takes her time to listen to your needs. I definitely recommend her.

Best GYN & Surgeon Ever!

Outstanding Godly Doctor who is compassionate, intelligent, and very skilled Surgeon. I would never choose another doctor in GYN over her. She cared for me both physically and emotionally.

She's great

Dr. Serrano is an amazing doctor, she cares, she's funny, she is highly intelligent. You can't ask for much more!

Great doctor