Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tania R Tajalli has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
My OB with my 2nd baby and she's so hands-on . As a dr. it's a must that they are very knowledgeable with their career, and she has that and a great attitude. Compassion and care and genuinity. Never missed an appt with me and is thorough with everything that i needed so far. Her staff are great as well. Even when they're busy, they spend enough time with you and your questions/worries. Totally different from my 1st born's OB. Keep it up!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
14 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Tania R Tajalli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouthern California Permanente Medical Group, 12100 Euclid St Fl 2, Garden Grove, CA
Dr. Tania R Tajalli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden Grove, CA.