Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tanika R Taylor has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Tanika R Taylor has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Dr. Tanika R Taylor has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Tanika R Taylor is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
My visit with Dr. Taylor was the worst doctors appointment I think I've ever had. Dr Taylor did not address any of my questions nor did she check on any of my preexisting conditions and I left the office with more questions that I had when I walked in. I felt that everything she and her office presented to me was to drum up more money or send me to an expensive specialist. None of my questions or concerns were answered and Dr Taylor's beside manner was severely lacking.
14 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Tanika R Taylor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAll Women Ob/Gyn, 4010 Dupont Cir Ste L07, Louisville, KY
Dr. Tanika R Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.