Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tanveer Akbar MD
Dr. Tanveer Akbar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Henderson, NV. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Akbar is affiliated with Valley Hospital Medical Center and Summerlin Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Tanveer Akbar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Tanveer Akbar has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tanveer Akbar - Posted on November 7th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tanveer Akbar - Posted on March 16th, 2011
Never received a bill and then it was turned over to collection without proper due proscess. Very, very unprofessional
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tanveer Akbar - Posted on September 30th, 2008
Dr. Akbar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Tanveer Akbar Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Tanveer Akbar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Henderson, NV.