3.8

Have you seen Tanya S Harris?

as a person, as a doc, there are NONE better.

gave meds to a patient that was mentally unstable to take on her first visit, very strong pain meds, needless to say patient was found dead 2 days later.

I have been a patient for 3 years and think she is the best doctor I have ever had. she is respectful, considerate, compassionate and smart. I highly recommend her.

Professional and courteous , top shelf!

I was diagnosed with spinal degeneration as my condition progressed Dr. Harris listened, treated my pain and calmed my fears. Currently I have progressed from around 18% range of motion to 85% range of motion. This took about five years but I I no longer require pain medications most of the time and elected not to have surgery even as I struggled with the idea of "pain management". I believe now that my quality of life would not have been possible without Dr. Harris she has a very rare combination of intellect and compassion that the medical community could use more of. I think of her, this travesty and I often find myself saying a silent prayer that the forces of good in the world win and she is returned to our community and the people whose lives she changes for the better.

Beware

lack of experience, caviler attitude about risk mitigation ....negligent and deliberately covered up

I love this office

Dr. Harris has been my doctor for over 5 years now. She is the ONLY doctor I have EVER trusted. She does her job with integrity as well as passion.

Tanya S Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.