Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tanya Maagdenberg has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Urinary Incontinence
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Ovarian Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT RECOMMEND DR MAAGDENBERG OR THIS OFFICE! I had scheduled an appointment for an exam today with Dr. Tanya Maagdengerg. I arrived 5 minutes early for my appointment and sat in the waiting room. 30 minutes later still sitting in the waiting room so I asked at the desk how much longer. I was told I was next just had been waiting for a room to free up (I was told with attitude) as if I was imposing by asking! Seated in the exam room the assistant took my blood pressure and said the doctor would be in soon. After waiting another 35 minutes with no explanation for the wait the Dr Maagdenberg comes in. She was instantly apologetic for the delay. I informed her that my time was valuable and that I had another appointment that I needed to get to I further went on to let her know how her staff is and how I was treated. That updates are key and had I been told what was going on and what the likely wait time would have been that would have gone a long ways. I further went on to say that I have a job just as she does. She tried to stop me however I asked that she let me finish. Once I was done talking about know how I felt and that she and her office had come highly recommended she then says "well since I am here let me answer the questions you have". Questions I said! I have no questions at this time I came for an exam it has been a year and I need an exam and also to get a referral from you for a mammogram! I was clear when I scheduled my appointment. No she said we don't have you scheduled for that. To which I then said I was leaving that I would not be charged for this appointment and her staff was not to try and bill my insurance. I was never coming back and would take my business elsewhere.
Dr. Maagdenberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School
Dr. Tanya Maagdenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsCapital Ob/Gyn, 77 Cadillac Dr Ste 230, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Tanya Maagdenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.