2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Tanya E Prince?

Wow! She is the best OB/GYN I have ever had. She is kind, thorough, and saved my babies life. My only disappointment is that she stopped seeing patients in Pittsburgh to move to NY.

Awful bedside manner and lack of effort to correctly diagnose me.

Dr. Prince did not want to hear my concerns about the pain that I was experiencing. She made me feel as if the pain was in my head and that I was overreacting. After feeling so frustrated and fed up with the pain- I decided to see another doctor. She listened to my concerns and had me into surgery within 2 weeks. During the surgery I was diagnosed with endometriosis which was causing my pain. She burned many of the growths during the surgery and put me on a post surgery hormonal therapy. Thankfully I visited another doctor because Dr. Prince did not want to be bothered with me. She wanted to do the bare minimum to make her money and that is horrible. I do not recommend ANYONE to visit Dr. Prince- you are worth more than what she can offer.

Type 2 Diabetes