Dr. Tanya Ziadie Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Tanya Ziadie?

Patient

Posted on August 13th, 2013

I too sat in the office for 2 hours watching this pompous woman belittle her staff, yelling across the room at them, then in the midst of screaming at them left the office to go outside for who knows what, with a backlog of people waiting for her. Did not listen to problems, sat there more or less giving the attitude that she is the boss, no ifs, ands or butts. Not runnning the office with any sort of professionalism. Don't know how she keeps any staff or patients with this sort of behavior.

Horrible experience

Posted on August 13th, 2013

I was a new patient, my normal GP had moved out of the state so i was forced to find another Dr. I have never so verbally insulted and/or offended by a Dr. In my life. Dr. Ziadie was quick to want to prescribe all sorts of anti depressants and loony meds and tell me I have psychological issues, which I don't at all. And then proceeded to tell me a was a drug chaser, again not at all what I was trying to do not even asked about. All did ask was to leave me on my medications I have been taking for 7 years now because why start changing things around when what I take works. She insulted my former doc calling him a "quack" and "pill mill doc" which he was NOT by any means, he was actually highly rated and respected as a dr in my area. Dr Ziadie is rude, obnoxious, and very unprofessional! To speak to patients and insulted other physicians in front of patients is the most unprofessional Dr I have even been to. Needless to say I WILL NOT be ever seeing this "quack" of a dr again!

Hope you took the day off

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

Ive never waited for less than an hour here. You walk through an empty, gutted out room to their waiting room, which is hardly any better looking. The older woman at the front desk is terribly rude. After waiting well over an hour, I waited nearly another hour in the exam room. Shes qucik to write a prescription but doesnt want to listen or offer any advice. I got to my appointment one day only to find out they had cancelled it but never bothered to call me. Theyre only open until 4pm, closed Fridays and take a two hour break. What kind of schedule is that!?

Compassionate, Knowledgeable & Thourough

Posted on June 29th, 2012

As long as you don't want immediate care .

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

You sit in the waiting room 20 minutes then another hour in an examining room before you see her.She treats you for what she thinks is wrong with out listening to you. She is loud and obnoxious. She is generous with RXs even when you have serious side effects.

Posted on November 17th, 2010

because i complained about the length of the wait, i was asked not to return - she refused to be my doctor.

Superb knowledge and superb medical treatment

Posted on October 10th, 2010

Here is a Doctor who really cares about the health and well-being of her patients and at appointment time, does not make the patient feel as though they are being rushed. She renders a most through diagnosis to benefit the patient and deserves the respect for: Excellence in her Profession

Wonderful experience

Posted on January 20th, 2010

Dr. Ziadie is the most caring doctor that I have ever known. She will spend a lot of time getting to know you and your body. She is very proactive in getting you healthy and keeping you healthy. My husband and I have not found anything negative in her practice.

Very Thorough

Posted on January 5th, 2010

First of all I was impress with the School she attended. Emory has a Great reputation! I am from Georgia and that is where Emory is. Second she left nothing uncovered! She answered all of my questions no matter how long it took, she did not rush me. Very impressed with her knowledge! Would recommend highly! The office decor is not that great looking but do not let that throw you off she is one great Physician! Office staff is very friendly!

Posted on June 23rd, 2016