Dr. Tanzeen Ahmed Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Tanzeen Ahmed?

Wonderful man, wonderful Doctor.

Dr. Ahmed was my mother's physician, and took care of her from age 85 (I believe) until her death at age 97. He was always gentle and considerate of her, and one of his strengths is that HE LISTENS. After Mom passed, my wife and I have been going to him, and he is terrific about taking care of us. I will never forget how wonderful he was facilitating transfer from the Lee Mem. Hospital to Hope Hospice in the last week of Mom's life. The fourth floor crew at the hospital was treating Mom like a angry baggage handler treats luggage, and when he saw it, he got her to Hope in 4 hours. I will always be grateful for and to this wonderful and kind man.