The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tara Aghaloo MD, DDS, PHD
Dr. Tara Aghaloo, MD, DDS, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Aghaloo is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center and UCLA Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Tara Aghaloo has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Tara Aghaloo has the following 7 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 2 of 2
Tooth extraction and bone graft
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tara Aghaloo - Posted on May 12th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tara Aghaloo - Posted on October 15th, 2018
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Aghaloo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
UCLA Medical Center
19 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Tara Aghaloo Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Tara Aghaloo's office for more information.
757 Westwood Plz Los Angeles, CA : (310) 825-9111
Locations & DirectionsRonald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, 757 Westwood Plz, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Tara Aghaloo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.