Dr. Tara I Allmen Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Tara I Allmen?

The Best

Dr Allmen is the best. She is very real, compassionate and knowledgeable about women's health and truly understands how to navigate the different phases women experience throughout life. I trust her and highly recommend her to anyone. I also suggest her book, Menopause Confidential which is the post-children or no-children version of What to Expect.... she is amazing.

THE BEST

Dr. Allmen helped me with an issue and was involved and stayed on top of the emails and phone calls to discuss the problem. She helped me with a referral to a doctor that took my insurance, but also was going to be the referring doctor. She's so reassuring, warm, and keeps you laughing as well. She's amazing!

A Gem of a Doctor

Dr. Tara Allmen is my favorite doctor in NYC. She focuses primarily on women's mid life health/wellness. She is devoted to her patients. I appreciate her accessibility and down to earth nature. She has helped me confidently navigate the challenges of perimenopause into menopause. I have recommended her to all my friends and to my sister! She’s the best!

Highly recommended to family and friends!

Dr. Allmen has been my Gynecologist for over 15 years - even after I retired and moved to Litchfield, CT. She is the most professional and truly caring physician, would highly recommend her to my dearest friends and family!

Fantastic Dr!

Dr. Allmen is the truly best, I highly recommend her!

Menopause Confidential - a must read!!

I consider myself one of the lucky ones, I relocated to NYC last year and my biggest fear was to find a GYN who could help me through menopause as I had in Baltimore, MD. I was referred to Dr. Allmen. From my very first encounter, a phone call to meeting her in her office and then buying her book has been the best thing that has happened to me. When I left her office, I was in tears; so happy and relieved she knew exactly what I was going through. I followed her verbal orders in the office, but bought the book to get the rest of the goodies to get me through my menopause process. I have recommended to my family and friends, it is a MUST read for all women. there were times while reading the book, I was laughing out loud. I have been following Dr. Allmen's advice for almost 1 year, I feel great, I am losing weight, mentally clearer. I am so, so thankful for being able to meet Dr. Allman and now have my bible to get me through menopause. Thank you Dr. Allmen!!!

Awesome doctor!

I first went to Dr Allmen at age 35 after I hit early menopause following surgery. She was a godsend! I love her straight, clear talk, she's very funny so no getting embarrassed talking about anything. You can contact her between appointments by email and she is very responsive. Completely recommend her!

Smart and sympathetic

Great Dr. for older women.....I have gone to her for 20 years

Dr Allmen is a dream doctor. She is always available, knowledgeable, and very personalable. I highly recommend her.

Professional and practical

Dr.Allmen is extremely knowledgeable in her field of expertise and uses understandable jargon to demystify the mid-life process. The fact she is so pleasant and funny is icing on the cake. She's great.

Dr. Allmen helped me resolve post menopausal issues. I'm very happy with the way her recommendations have improved my quality of life. I highly recommend her. She is professional and listened to all my concerns. Since my appointment she is quick to respond whenever I have a question.

Perfect Doctor!

I called to make an appointment, and to my surprise, Dr.Allmen answered the phone. We spoke a bit on the issues that I was experiencing, I made an appointment to see her. At the appointment, there was no wait time, she was knowledgeable, personable and most important very caring. She is awesome, and I am very lucky to have found her.

Dr. Tara I Allmen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.