Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tara P Becker
Dr. Tara P Becker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Becker is affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital and University of Colorado Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Tara P Becker has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Tara P Becker has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 9
My wife went into pre-term labor and Dr. Becker came into her room and tried to scare her into getting an amniocentesis test. She came in and said all of these horrible things could occur if she did not do the test. We ended up deciding to not do the test. She made us feel like horrible parents. Dr. Becker spent a total of 20 minutes with us and did nothing but make us fear for our childâs health. Once she left, the nurses said they would not have done the test either. Later in the day my wifeâs OBGYN came by and said that she would not have done the test either. A couple weeks later we were charged $595 for those 20 hellish minutes. Dr. Becker never came back to check on us or our healthy baby.
Dr. Becker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Tara P Becker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsObstetrix Medical Group, 2055 N High St Ste 230, Denver, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tara P Becker in this video.
Dr. Tara P Becker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.