Dr. Tara Bruce Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tara Bruce?

The best!

Posted on September 15th, 2017

Dr Bruce was absolutely wonderful when I had my baby. I had various complications but she always took the time to thoroughly explain everything to me and was extremely supportive and reassuring. I know I was in the best of hands with her. I loved her open, honest and pragmatic approach. I had a fantastic birth experience, including my after care. And it’s an added bonus that she’s also a fun person to be around! I wouldn’t have my babies with anyone else.

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

Love Dr Bruce! So glad I choose her as my doctor to deliver my twins! Did I have to wait sometimes, yes, but I get why. She makes up for it by the amount of time she spends with you during the appt.

Posted on June 6th, 2015

I absolutely love her. She is the best Dr. in the world. If I ever move away I would come back just to see her.

HORRIBLE

Posted on May 14th, 2015

when I was 2 and a half months pregnant I went to my second visit with dr. Bruce, I got an ultrasound and I was told my baby had a cyst on the back of her neck, dr. Bruce sat down with me and my husband and told us we should terminate because my baby wouldn't make it past 5 months and she even gave me business cards for doctors that can terminate (K!LL) my baby. She requested that I take a blood test that would be more detailed about what was wrong with my baby. She told me to terminate that following Monday even though Monday came before the test results would be in. Thankfully after talking to family and friends I didn't take her advice and decided to get a second opinion from a CHRISTIAN Dr. I got a call about a week later from her nurse saying my blood test came back normal and my baby was fine. I am now over 6 months pregnant and my little girl is perfectly healthy. I have had 3 ultra sounds with my new Dr since this horrible, and unprofessional advice was giving to me. I did not go back to her after that. Actually I have not heard a word from her since then. She didn't even have the decency to call me herself and tell me she was wrong. She wont even send my medical records over to my new doctor after being asked twice. I DO NOT recommend her at all because she almost ki!led my baby!

Loves C sections, doesn't like to listen

Posted on March 9th, 2015

This MD likes to perform C sections just like most at Women's Hospital. I always felt rushed and stressed at appointments with her and she seemed to never really listen to what I had to say or ask. Her external cephalic version for breech babies was a joke, not successful at all. She only tried it by herself instead of getting more people to help during the procedure. She is good at C sections though if that is what you are looking for.

Posted on November 17th, 2014

She has cared for me for 5 years now! Wonderful doctor. Looks out for everything & takes precautions. She has delivered 2 of my children & now soon to be 3rd. Very caring & understanding!

Posted on December 8th, 2013

I chose Dr Bruce for my obstetric care and was absolutely happy with my care. She has a great bedside manner and is an excellent clinician. As a physician myself, I highly recommend her. She is a great doctor.

I love her!

Posted on September 25th, 2013

She is a very talented doctor, and she is very nice. She takes the time to talk to you and listen. Bedside manner is A+++ I would never change doctors. During exams she's also gentle and I never leave there in any sort of pain. She also has an excellent sense of humor.

Feels like family

Posted on August 15th, 2013

I changed my doctor to Dr. Bruce after dealing with someone who was not pleasant to deal with. I hit it off with her from day one. She is very informative, honest and covers all my questions. I am currently pregnant with my second child and my husband and I could not imagine having another doctor. Not to mention, I love her nurses Nikki and Veronica. They have all been so helpful and very professional. If you are looking for a doctor that you can trust completely and feel so at ease, Dr. Bruce is your doctor!

Posted on January 31st, 2013

I love Dr Bruce she is so caring

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

dr. bruce is probably the best ob gyn in texas,

Love her!

Posted on May 15th, 2012

I am currently pregnant with my third child and she will be delivering this one, just as she did my other two. She is very friendly and does not rush us at our appointments. I plan on keeping her as my doctor forever!