Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tara J Caudill-Deaton
Dr. Tara J Caudill-Deaton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Troy, MI, with another office in Warren, MI. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Caudill-Deaton is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy. Dr. Caudill-Deaton has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tara J Caudill-Deaton has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 11
dr. caudill is overall great. trying to get an appointment with her is a little difficult when she only works 2-3 days a week. especially if you need to be seen at the last minute. she's always a little rushed, and a little late, but very caring and tries to get to the bottom of the problem. good doc to have if you are older and need management of your diabetes, etc -- or younger and don't need to see the doc more than 1x a year. i would NOT recommend seeing michelle, the physician's assistant, for a last minute semi-emergency beyond a head cold. i was diagnosed incorrectly, and treated ineffectively by her. luckily, no long term harm.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2008, 2010, 2009, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Caudill-Deaton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
William Beaumont Hospital
Dr. Tara J Caudill-Deaton accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tara J Caudill-Deaton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, MI.