Dr. Tara Clark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tara Clark?

Bryan

Posted on November 27th, 2017

Excellent in listening and implementing your request and concerns

Not Happy

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

Just seems like they whole process has changed since she been with fair mount family care. It takes them too long to respond back. They lose important paperwork and blame it on the office staff. It takes a long time at least 1 month to get follow up appointment after serious illness and she does not call herself to follow up with questions instead has the nurse call and it is hard to explain to them about your concerns.

Great doctor

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Dr. Clark cares about her patients it shows in how she talks to you. She takes her time with you and explains everything. You don't feel rushed like she has to run to another patient. You feel that she truly cares about your health.

My Drs. Office

Posted on January 7th, 2016

Dr Clark is very compassionate about the concerns of my health, she takes her time to listen to what I have to say. Dr. Clark does not rush with me. I really love the fact that she and her staff are concerned and are very compassionate about me. Dr. Clark and the staff knows me and addresses me personally. I would recommend Dr. Clark to all my family and friends. Thanks for being my Dr.

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

Best Dr I have ever seen. She is so nice and her staff is fun and polite. I really appreciate the time she spends when I come to see her....she is never in a hurry and shows compassion every time I see her.

Unreachable Nurse and Poor Response

Posted on March 29th, 2015

I will change my primary physician Dr. Clark because of her nurse. If you have a question or a request from her nurse, you need to call at least 3 times during the week. She never answer phone. If you left a message, she call you after one day or two days. If you missed her call, you need to call her again and wait another 2 days. I have this experience three times. Each of them took one week to get call back. It is really frustrating. First time l am writing a review for doctor office.

Posted on August 30th, 2012

Dr. Clark takes her time in listening to her patients, gaining a clear understanding of their needs and then provides complete explanation of the how to address the problems. She is an excellent physician !

Won't go there again

Posted on July 11th, 2012

Poorly organized office, have to wait a very long time for critical test results. Doesn't seem to care when a patient's life is in the balance - will call you when they are good and ready and will complain to you because you called every day begging for results.

Kind and Caring

Posted on April 12th, 2011

I just can't say enough about this wonderful Doctor.I hope to have her as my Doctor till god calls me home. Dr. Tara Clark Has been a DLESSING to me every since becoming MY Doctor.

Posted on March 21st, 2011

She is the best doctor i ever had.

This is the most caring Doctor I ever had !

Posted on March 15th, 2011

My hats off for Doctor Tara Clark. This is the FIRST Doctor I ever had that really cares how a sick person feels. You don't go and see her and get treated like cattle.. Like ,,, Whats up, How you feel,,Ok, Come and see me in 2 weeks.Bye !! Doctor Clark Is like a angel from heaven sent to me. I will never say 1 bad thing about her! this Doctor really cares about her people and I will feel lost if i ever lose her as my Doctor.

Most wonderful

Posted on December 28th, 2009

Dr. Clark is one of the most careing and wonderful Dr that I have met.. she spends time with each patient... She is a joy.