Dr. Tara Deyampert Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Tara Deyampert?

extremely upset

Posted on October 31st, 2016

I had my tubes tied by this doctor in 2005, two years later I ended up pregnant and I scheduled an appointment with her and she examined me and tried to say my baby was in my tubes so she sent me for blood work every couple days to check my HCG level. After two month she finally decided to say well I guess you are rally pregnant she gave me prenatal pills and my due date. She also requested that she examine me again well that night I had a miscarriage she tried to say my baby was in my tubes.. In the ER the doctor who examined me said my baby was in my uterus and this has broken my heart even up until now. Please DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!!

Posted on November 11th, 2015

When I was pregnant with my first child she was working at Mercy Hospital in Baltimore. I scheduled an appointment for spotting. Tara (she doesn't deserve the doctor title) refused to give me a sonogram or check for a heartbeat. She stated people in my age group usually spot when pregnant because of STD's and then sent me home. I started bleeding heavier that night and went to the emergency room and guess who was working the night shift....Tara. I heard her tell her staff she saw me earlier that I probably had an STD that was causing the spotting and for them to not give me a sonogram or check for a heartbeat. The nurses did not oblige and attempted to locate a heartbeat and was unsuccessful. Ultimately, I was sent home again still bleeding. I called the GYN she was working with but was no longer practicing OB Dr. Methap Aygun who is magnificent and explained how Tara was treating me and she ask me to come see her the very next morning. Long story short, when I arrived and testing was complete, it had been determined that I had been sent home by Tara on two different occasions with a dead fetus in my body because I had miscarried. I then had to have an emergency D&C to remove the now harmful fetus. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE AWARE OF HER AND DO ALL RESEARCH BEFORE SEEING HER

Disappointing

Posted on April 4th, 2015

Waited over an hour for the first appt but she was nice so I let it go. She performed a surgery on me and when I called to schedule a follow up 3 months later I learn that she is no longer with the practice. They didn't send any notices to their patients either. Extremely unprofessional

Just awful

Posted on February 5th, 2015

This Dr. spent virtually no time with me. Didn't ask any questions. Wasn't interested in anything I had to say regarding symptoms I was experiencing with perimenopause. She was very dismissive. Didn't do a thorough exam. I was absolutely shocked. I have zero confidence in her. It's no wonder that she is accepting new patients. She cannot possibly have any recurring ones.

horrible bedside manner

Posted on September 29th, 2014

I thought I would prefer a female GYN to a male but am going back to male GYN after my experience with her. She is not a thin person so maybe thats why she has no compassion for over weight patients IDK but when i explained my concerns all she kept saying was if i lost weight i wouldnt have those problems. Thats all fine, but how about having some finess in how you say it. How about offering some ways to deal with the issues that are affecting me now. The weight is not gonna come off overnight!

This doctor behave like a thirdworld s...

Posted on December 22nd, 2010

she did a bad job with the stitchingthan after one week when stitching were loose and for too much pain i called her she ignored it , than i get an appt with a nurse next day, she found about the stiching than i had to go to emergency to fix it with local anesthesia. it was painful....

EXCELLENT OBGYN

Posted on June 9th, 2010

I dont know what these other people are talking about but she"s very professional and has delivered all of my children without any problems and I"am always high risk with my pregnancies because I have other health issues and she's the only doctor that I recommend.

Posted on February 3rd, 2009

I just had my first visit with this doctor. I have been on a quest to find the right doc who deliver at the Howard County Hospital, so I had changed from my previous OB/GYN. So far I have heard that this OB/GYN has a high rate of fetal deaths. Beware as you may not know what you are into till the very end. I'm fortunate to have a colleague who has worked with his MD in the past, she was not aware that I was changing to Dr. Tara DeYampert. I told her the next day when we got talking about my visit. She immediately recommended for a change as this doctor was kicked out of Mercy Medical because she would rarely ever deliver a baby herself, moreover she has a couple of medical malpractice law suits active against her and a couple that were settled. I thought I will share with you all before you get into something and the end result is fatal.

Posted on April 3rd, 2017