Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tara Eagle has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Tara Eagle has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Tara Eagle is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
A Near Death Experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tara Eagle - Posted on April 2nd, 2015
Last New Years Eve I had minor prostate surgery., Three weeks later, at ten o'clock at night, I suddenly began to hemorrhage rapidly and fainted. A panic call to 911 brought an ambulance which took me to the emergency department at Good Samaritan Hospital. An emergency team, led by Dr. Tate Eagle, went to work to try and stop the bleeding. They worked all night. Meantime my wife and children maintained a vigil down the hall. At one point my wife Darlene and daughter Alexandra, judging the effort hopeless, asked Dr. Eagle to shut off the machines and allow me to die. Dr. Eagle said "No." She hoped I could still be saved and continued to try and stop the bleeding. In the morning she finally succeeded. I was saved. I am now home, continuing my recovery. If it were not for Dr. Eagle's dedicated effort and optimism that night I would certainly have died. I owe her my life. My admiration and that of my family for Dr. Eagle is unbounded. She has our undying gratitude.
Dr. Eagle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
7 Years Experience
Midwestern University at Glendale
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Tara Eagle Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Tara Eagle's office for more information.
19300 SW 65th Ave Tualatin, OR : (503) 692-1212
2800 N Vancouver Ave Portland, OR : (503) 413-2901
2282 NW Northrup St Portland, OR : (503) 413-8407
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tara Eagle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tualatin, OR.