A Near Death Experience

Last New Years Eve I had minor prostate surgery., Three weeks later, at ten o'clock at night, I suddenly began to hemorrhage rapidly and fainted. A panic call to 911 brought an ambulance which took me to the emergency department at Good Samaritan Hospital. An emergency team, led by Dr. Tate Eagle, went to work to try and stop the bleeding. They worked all night. Meantime my wife and children maintained a vigil down the hall. At one point my wife Darlene and daughter Alexandra, judging the effort hopeless, asked Dr. Eagle to shut off the machines and allow me to die. Dr. Eagle said "No." She hoped I could still be saved and continued to try and stop the bleeding. In the morning she finally succeeded. I was saved. I am now home, continuing my recovery. If it were not for Dr. Eagle's dedicated effort and optimism that night I would certainly have died. I owe her my life. My admiration and that of my family for Dr. Eagle is unbounded. She has our undying gratitude.

Birth Control

Dr. Tara Eagle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tualatin, OR.

Dr. Tara Eagle Is this you?