Dr. Tara A Heyliger Is this you?

14 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Tara A Heyliger?

horrible

she spent very little time with me when she would come in the room i only saw her 4 times out of my entire pregnancy did not care to come to the hospital when i went to the er twice she never answered my questions or concerns did a horrible job with the one sonogram i got very rude more concerned bout her looks than being there for me. she got my due date wrong several times leaving me now 41 weeks pregnant with no plans of induction so i have changed my doctor at the last minute and will never regret it go back or recommend her to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Tara A Heyliger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Round Rock, TX.