Dr. Tara L Huston Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Tara L Huston?

Excellent Surgeon, Compassion Doctor

I love Dr. Huston. She s an excellent surgeon, with a wonderful bedside manner. Highly skilled!

Retired - VA Northport, Long Island/Vietnam Veteran and life savings

Dr. Huston is an exceptional Plastic Surgeon. I developed Malignant Melanoma and had to have my 2 small toes removed. The work and dedication in making me cancer free is a blessing. The care was the best and follow-up as well. It took me a while to recover, but my foot and skin are like new. Many many thanks to a great surgeon. We need more like her in the business. As a veteran I could not have asked for better service.

Absolutely lovely staff and Dr Huston was genuinely informative and compassionate ! A true professional

outstanding

dr huston and her PA janet are the most caring professional and TALENTED 2 people ( drs ) i have ever in my 52 yrs of life i ever trusted and felt 110% confident in my level of care. if dr huston practiced across country i would still continue to be her patient. these are 2 woman who take absolute pride in thier work. as they should! i would recommend dr huston to everyone seeking the level of care they provide ( and it is very high ) no one would ever regret visiting her office and as far as i know. there has been nothing but praise and gratitude ever written or spoken of her and her staff!!! this is a TRUE statement from one of many of her satisfied patients

Excellent surgeon

Dr. Huston is a brilliant surgeon with compassion. After the procedure, she followed up personally to check on any pain or discomfort. She spends time at each visit and has a comforting manner. Would highly recommend this surgeon.

EXCELLANT & EFFICIENT

I was stressed upon arriving at Stonybrook Surgical Associates. I already had an open wound on my nose from Moh's surgery, done the day before at a different facility. I was unhappy with the previous plastic surgeon, so I sought another facility that would take proper care of me. Dr. Hudson stayed late at her office for me to arrive and was prepared for closure of the wound. She is a confident young woman, who established personal contact with me before proceeding. She was compassionate and explained exactly what she was going to do before she did anything. She worked with excellent sterile technique, surgical skill and efficiency. I am very happy with my results so far and highly recommend her and the staff of this facility.

Dr.Huston is the best!!