Dr. Tara Lefenfeld Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tara Lefenfeld?

THE BEST!

Posted on October 10th, 2015

My child has seen Dr. Lefenfeld since she entered the practice around 12 years ago. She and Dr. Kurfist have exceeded our expectations. She always takes her time with my daughter (who is now a teen). Dr. Lefenfeld has been on point with every diagnosis. My daughter had developmental delays, ear and eczema and is now a healthy beautiful young lady. The office is clean and organized with a minimal wait time. She has always been an effective and compassionate doctor, I'm dreading the day when my daughter turns 18 and we can no longer attend this practice.

DON'T GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!

Posted on July 31st, 2012

Horrible doctor. Doesn't know what she is doing. My son had a bad ear infection and she did not give him any medicine and misdiagnosed him. She didn't even go to med school in us. TRUST ME DON'T GO!! !

Love dr.lefendfel

Posted on June 28th, 2012

I absolutely love dr.L she amazing with the my son takes her time explaining everything does not rush you out the nurses and staff are also amazing they call you back in matter of minutes office is super clean and organized never had to Waite past 5 minutes to be called I just love this office and doctor I travel 30-40 minutes just to see her . Dr.kurfist is also an amazing doctor

We love Dr. Tara!

Posted on April 1st, 2011

My children have been seeing Dr. Tara for 4 years. I am extremely happy with her and the other 2 doctors in this practice. I like the way that Dr. Tara talks directly to the children to help them understand what's going on. She is also very kind and playful. I have recommended Dr. Tara to my friends.

Posted on March 14th, 2011

I LOVE Dr. Lefendfeld and so do my children, she is always caring and never rushes the appt. My daughter even had a project at school and picked Dr. Lefenfeld to do her report on. The nurses are great and always call back when I have questions or concerns. Great Doctor and staff. Dr. Kurfist is wonderful as well!!!!

Top Nocth

Posted on March 6th, 2011

Tara Lefenfeld is one of the best Drs I have encountered in a long time. She is thorough, bright and genuine. I travel 40 minutes to see her and it's well worth it. She is very supportive and promotes an atmosphere that enables a parent to be comfortable and un-rushed. She is definetly not, a one size fits all Dr like most are. For the ignorant people that wrote neg comments about her they should be aware that antibiotics are not the cure all. They only work for bacteria and most childhood stuff is viral. It also doesn't matter were she went to medical school. The US medical schools have there own flaws. You don't have to get a medicl degree in the USA to be a good Dr. She is one of the best and my kids love her.

Mom of 3 girls

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

Dr. Lefenfeld is a fantastic doctor. I have been bringing my three daughters to her for 4 years and I have NEVER had a complaint. She is kind, compassionate, professional, spends as much time as needed with each patient. I have never felt rushed. My girls love her and run to give her hugs and kisses at every visit. I am very surprised that she has negative reviews. One thing that I love about her is that she does not over prescribe antibiotics. She gives them when necessary. I travel 45 minutes to get to her and I will keep doing that until my children no longer need a pediatrician.

Terrible Docto

Posted on December 31st, 2010

Terrible doctor. Would not give my daughter the necessary antibiotics she needed and my daughter ended up getting very sick. Not experienced and did not go to med school in US. If you want to wait in a waiting room for over an hour with a sick child and not get medicine needed and deal with a young inexperienced idiot go to Dr. Leffenfeld.

Love her!

Posted on November 12th, 2009

"Dr. Tara" has been wonderful with both me and my children in the 2 1/2 yrs. we have been going to her. She shows true concern for me as a parent as well as having a wonderful bedside manner with my kids ages 2 1/2 and 6mo. She has spent considerable time with me discussing concerns as a new mom at the time. I have never felt rushed at any visit and also have had a great experience with her colleague Dr. Kurfist.

Don't use this doctor

Posted on March 8th, 2009

this doctor is terrible. she misdiagnosed my son and didn't even go to med school in the U.S.

Posted on February 16th, 2009

Both doctors have established solid relationships with my children and now that they are teenagers I know they can speakk about important issues and that the kids trust them.

Posted on May 24th, 2017