Dr. Tara Morrison Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Tara Morrison?

Excellent Doctor. Very Personable.

Excellent Doctor. I had been having bad sinus infections for years that kept getting more frequent. I went to Dr. Morrison and she did testing right away and confirmed I had a deviated septum with a CT Scan, then I scheduled my surgery and its been almost 2 months since my surgery and my sinuses have been great.

Thank you for the service you are an excellent doctor

Exceeds expectations!!

Before I decided on Dr. Morrison I did my research... I read customer reviews as well as her bio to see if she was what I was looking for in a surgeon because I was determined to find the best of the best to perform my thyroid removal surgery! And honestly no matter how much research or reviews you read you'll never know if a doctor lives up to your standards or expectations until you meet them in person because a resume is just words... Based on the 4.9 (basically 5 star rating) her experience and all the great things Dr. Jakobs had to say about her I decided she was perfectly qualified to perform my surgery and was ready to meet with her to possibly finalize my procedure. I was expecting her to kinda be the average qualified doctor that has no real connection with their patients BUT BOY WAS I WRONG!!! She was sooooooooooooo sweet, so professional, so kind, so reassuring, so courteous, so caring, so personable, so well spoken (she speaks to you in a way you can understand not like she's a doctor and is superior to you) she made sure I understood everything that would be taking place and she answered all questions and addressed all concerns. She totally aced my procedure and I experienced no damage to vocal cords nor my parathyroid glands EVEN THOUGH my thyroid was almost 3 times the normal size (which she didn't know until she started cutting my neck) even with that she still was able to pull off a flawless procedure! She came to see me the next day to make sure I was ok and I could tell she meant it, I didn't feel like a patient, I felt like she was checking on a niece or friend. After she left I received a text to my phone for me to confirm my follow up appointment (which I did) and while being discharged my nurse couldn't find my prescriptions that Dr. Morrison said she'd be discharging me with but she later came back stating Dr. Morrison had already call my pharmacy to get them to fill the prescriptions. While waiting on my ride in the lobby I received a text from my pharmacy saying my prescriptions were ready to be picked up and I was like WOW!!! I honestly can't tell you how much that meant to me that she thought so much about me and how to make things more easier and convenient for me after having surgery, it truly meant a lot! I love Dr. Morrison and I think she's the absolute best, I have never met any doctor of her caliber, she's truly in her own league! You know that saying? If you love what you do you'd never work a day in your life? Meet Dr. Morrison... She's the reason that saying was created! I honestly can't thank her enough for how kind and caring she treated me but THANK YOU DR MORRISON YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!! Charlise - ❤️😘🙏💋🙌💞

My care with Dr.Tara,was great,If I had to see an E N T Doctor,it would be her.,

Excellent professional and also like a person, very professional.

After the surgery and all office visits I can highly recommend her to anybody.

Dr Morrison removed my 5 yr old daughters adenoids and we love her and her practice!