Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tara M Mcelroy has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. McElroy was recommended to me by my previous OB/GYN. I was scared to change doctors (b/c of insurance), but am very happy with Dr. McElroy. She's very thorough. I have a pre-existing condition, and she made sure that she knew everything about my history and tested me immediately upon entering her practice for the most current state of my condition. Each visit is a pleasure, because she is so kind and is a fantastic listener - she is always eager to make sure my questions are answered. Her staff is also responsive to my questions and getting back to me with test results. I am very satisfied with this doctor.
I am a new patient of Dr McElroy's, unfortunately I moved and my previous Gyno is just too far. What I dont like:-gave me prenatal vitamins and did not tell me they do not have DHA or even that I should take DHA separately-I asked what acne facewash is OK to use during pregnancy, she said they generally 'recommend' Proactive. How can they recommend it if the studies have been inconclusive?!-when I finally did get pregnant, I requested a blood test to confirm; it took them 24 hours to set it up and full 4 days to call me back. 4 days of anticipation! I called 3 times for someone to call me back and once the nurse did, she did not introduce herself and simply said Dr wants to schedule the first appt. I had to specifically ask if the test came back positive...Overall I think I might go to another doctor...
19 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1999
University Hospital Health System
Dr. Tara M Mcelroy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBeachwood Health & Surgery Center, 26900 Cedar Rd Ste 27N, Beachwood, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tara M Mcelroy in this video.
Dr. Tara M Mcelroy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beachwood, OH.