Dr. Tara L Mitchell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tara L Mitchell?

The wait time varies from visit to visit. This is my one main complaint is that the wait is sometimes unacceptable for children. It's hard enough wating that long as an adult, but it is unrealistic to expect young children to tolerate that long of a wait. As far as the care received by Dr Mitchell I have no complaints and love the care my kids receive. The first time we ever saw her was under very distressing circumstances. My daughter was a patient of Dr. Safders at the time, and we went in on a day when Dr. Safder didn't work. Dr. Mitchell was very concerned for my childs health, it turns out she was a very sick baby. Dr. Mitchell called the local cardiologist and we were at his office that same day, and my daughter was flown to NC, because she was in heart failure. While we were in NC, Dr. Mitchell called to check on her, even though she was not her patient at the time. This is one of the main things that made us change pediatricians.

Jaydens mom

You have really been yhere when we needed u. And I love the fact that u listen to parents opinion.