Dr. Tara R Paige Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Tara R Paige?

Condescending

I said I didn't want to induce. She forced me to against my wishes and my baby came out at under 7 lbs.

Excellent experience

When I found out I was pregnant and in a new city I needed to find a new OB! I searched reviews and felt comfortable contacting Dr Paige. I am now 37w pregnant and have been seeing her since I was 7w pregnant. I thoroughly enjoy my appointments and time with her. She is an outstanding, trustworthy doctor who actually cares about her patients. Very down to earth and will make you easily comfortable! Highly recommended!!!!

Great doctor

Dr Paige is nice, professional and caring, as is her nursing staff. The office is clean, and is in a nice clean neighborhood.

Excellent Doctor!

I recently moved to Philadelphia and decided to try Dr. Paige out as my new gynecologist. Dr. Paige was very friendly and took an uncommonly long amount of time going over my medical history with me and talking with me about different options to treat my ovarian cyst. She assured me that she was not an aggressive surgeon and therefore didn't try to push me into surgery or birth control. She was very open minded and friendly. Overall I am very glad I gave her a chance!

Dr. Tara R Paige is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paulsboro, NJ.