Dr. Tara Roeder Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Tara Roeder?

Posted on July 20th, 2015

She is terrible. Has misdiagnosed me every time I've seen her, and has zero courtesy and kindness to her. If you must go to the ER and she is assigned to your case, ask for another doctor immediately.

Worst Doctor I've ever encountered.

Posted on April 26th, 2014

Over the course of my emergency trips to Columbus Regional, I have had many positive experiences. Dr Roeder, however, is the worst. I have seen her 3 times in the ER, and every single time I have left feeling more awful than when I arrived. She has misdiagnosed me every single time, does not listen to her patients, and the most recent time I was prescribed medication that would make my condition worse. If you must go to the ER, and she is your Doctor, request a new one immediately. I am not the only person who has had issues with her. I have a friend who was misdiagnosed by her, was sent home and ended up almost dying because of the misdiagnosis. She had to be lifeflighted to a hospital in Indianapolis. I have never written a review like this before, but Dr. Roeder is just too horrible and I felt I had to warn others about her.

Posted on November 18th, 2015