Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tara D Scott
Dr. Tara D Scott, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairlawn, OH, with another office in Hudson, OH. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Scott is affiliated with Western Reserve Hospital, Cleveland Clinic Akron General and Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Tara D Scott has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Was under the care of Dr. Scott's NP. My experience was not good. My initial question was do I need to balance my hormones? I was put on various hormones and supplements that were not warranted for my results. The results were elevated cortisol and estrogen levels and a 15 pound weight gain. Lots of other symptoms began to occur that I had never experienced - panic attacks for one. Not good. I am now trying to correct what the treatment caused.
I have been going to Dr. Scott for many years. She is the best OB/GYN I've had, out of many. She is very knowledgeable, listens, asks the right questions. Most of all, I appreciate that she always asks about and addresses questions about lifestyle, which are crucial to women's health - nutrition, exercise, vitamins, stress, etc. She is very sensitive to these issues in women and their impact on hormones and overall health. I wish more medical doctors would take the time to consider these important questions, and to factor them into the overall diagnosis. She is a wonderful doctor.
I went to Dr. Scott for several years. I have seen probably 5 total gynecologists in my lifetime. She was recommended to me by several of my friends and even friends parents. She is relatable, kind, knowledgeable, non judgemental and also really takes the time to answer your questions and make you feel extremely comfortable, about anything! I missed her so much that when I was pregnant and visiting Ohio again I was hoping to go into labor so Dr. Scott could deliver the baby! Crazy, but true.
Dr. Scott is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1991
Summa Health System
Dr. Tara D Scott accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tara D Scott is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fairlawn, OH.