Dr. Tara Scott Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Tara Scott?

Posted on July 28th, 2015

Was under the care of Dr. Scott's NP. My experience was not good. My initial question was do I need to balance my hormones? I was put on various hormones and supplements that were not warranted for my results. The results were elevated cortisol and estrogen levels and a 15 pound weight gain. Lots of other symptoms began to occur that I had never experienced - panic attacks for one. Not good. I am now trying to correct what the treatment caused.

Posted on May 5th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Scott for many years. She is the best OB/GYN I've had, out of many. She is very knowledgeable, listens, asks the right questions. Most of all, I appreciate that she always asks about and addresses questions about lifestyle, which are crucial to women's health - nutrition, exercise, vitamins, stress, etc. She is very sensitive to these issues in women and their impact on hormones and overall health. I wish more medical doctors would take the time to consider these important questions, and to factor them into the overall diagnosis. She is a wonderful doctor.

Posted on October 21st, 2010

dr. scott, you misdiagnosed me and to make matters worse, you never got back with me. you told me to take a supplement that worsened my symptoms, caused irregular heart beats, weight gain, and hair loss. i had to go to university hospital because of all this.

Dr. Scott Best Gynecologist Ever!

Posted on June 23rd, 2010

I went to Dr. Scott for several years. I have seen probably 5 total gynecologists in my lifetime. She was recommended to me by several of my friends and even friends parents. She is relatable, kind, knowledgeable, non judgemental and also really takes the time to answer your questions and make you feel extremely comfortable, about anything! I missed her so much that when I was pregnant and visiting Ohio again I was hoping to go into labor so Dr. Scott could deliver the baby! Crazy, but true.

Posted on March 28th, 2017