Dr. Tara A Vogdes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tara A Vogdes?

Partner

The office staff is very responsive and caring. It is very comforting when you call they know your name and medical issues. They strive to meet your expectations. If they say their going to call you back, they promptly do. They don't miss a beat. Dr Vodges does not rush your scheduled time but spends the time necessary to work together in understanding the issues and developing an action plan. She was the driving force in saving my life. A overall friendly and personable environment.

My previous Doctor at a different office kept brushing of my health concerns so I switched to Dr Vogdes and Nurse Practitioner Renee Roscoe. They both listened and ordered test that my previous Doctor refused to order. Discovered that I had cancer. I feel that Dr Vogdes and Renee Roscoe have helped save my life. I would highly recommend both. The office staff has been wonderful dealing with all my questions and getting referrals for specialist.