Dr. Tara Wilson Is this you?

16 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Tara Wilson?

Owner of Monet B. Photography

Posted on June 27th, 2013

I can honestly say that Dr .Tara Wilson has saved my life twice. She has been the most positive thing during my breast cancer journey. She was a blessing during my bilateral mastectomy and lymph node dissection. She explained everything in an honest and caring manner and made me feel taken care of pre and post op. Her more than knowledgeable hands resulted in good post op healing with skin saving techniques that will help me be ready for future plastic surgery. Six months after my surgery she surgically took out my chemo catheter (cath/port she put in) when I was luckily transferred to the hospital she operates in. I was admitted for life affecting fevers. She immediatly fit me in her heavy schedule. I believe God's hands placed me near this wonderful surgeon. The best thing about her is her kind heart and professionalism. I have trusted my life in her hands twice and would do it again in a heart beat!

Posted on September 23rd, 2017