Dr. Taras W Didenko Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Taras W Didenko?

Great experience doctor and staff are very helpful and kind. Doctor Didenko is a great doctor who is down to earth and very very helpful!!

Dr Didenko is a great physchiatrist! He is very helpful and his staff is excellent. He is easy to talk to and listens to your concerns!

Arrogant and Ran 3 HOURS Late!!!

Saw this Dr once and will NEVER go back! He is arrogant and cocky. I was seen 3 HOURS past my scheduled appointment time. Dr laughed and said I slipped through the cracks. This man had the nerve to say "positive people don't get depressed". Really?? He's a doctor?? No thank you! Only thing positive was his receptionist. She was sweet and friendly.

I love how kind and friendly this doctor is to me. He is very knowledgeable and intelligent. I would defiantly recommend him to anybody.

Exceptional psychiatrist

Dr Didenko is my favorite psychiatrist because he really can relate to me and takes the time to make sure that all my questions are answered. For years I had been searching for a psychiatrist that can understand the issues that I am facing, and I finally found one. Dr Didenko has made my life manageable and I can't thank him enough! I highly recommend him.

Dr Didenko is amazing! Very down to earth. Listens when I talk. Cares about what I have to say. Makes sure that I am well taken care of. Jessica is an asset to the office!

He listens

I personally went through 5 different psychiatrists before I decided to stay with Dr. Didenko. I was getting really tired of just being another patient who doctors just want to write a prescription and get rid of. He was very patient and sincere in listing to me and explaining about his diagnoses on my conditions and plans for future care. He was very thorough on everything I needed to know, and I left the office without any questions. By the time I left, I already felt much better even without medicine. He is and will always be my doctor now.

Dr. Didenko is an excellent physician

I have been a patient of Dr. Didenko for two years and it has been a wonderful experience all around. I met him while being in crisis situation at Alexial Brothers hospital. Dr. Didenko made a difference in my life. He is a very warm individual, knowledgeable, and prompt. He really cares and will go an extra mile to help.

Dr. Didenko Cares

Yes, I have had to wait more than an hour on a couple of occasions, but this is not the norm. And when it is YOU that he has to take that extra time with, you appreciate it. He works with me and he is not a pill pusher. He listens and wants to do the best for his patients. He follows up with me and I appreciate that, as we have had a lot of ups and downs with my crisis' and my response to medications.I have no issues with him and I'm quite fond of him. He's a good Dr.

Dr. Taras W Didenko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schaumburg, IL.