Dr. Tarek E Ahmed Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Tarek E Ahmed?

Not recommended

i would not recommend this doc. He is very unprofessional. Gives very generic diagnosis and was not helpful. Kaiser needs to fire these types of useless and lazy doctors.

Angry Daughter

Dr. Ahmed did not show enough concern for my mom while she was hospitalized.He was going to send my mom home before she was well enough to go home. As it turned out, my mom got worse and Dr. Ahmed did not run tests on my mom to see what was causing her to have diarrhea and throwing up and not be able to keep anything down. Because he didn't run any tests before it was too late, she ended up with very low blood pressure and in the ICU for a week in a half with septic shock, pneumonia and other complications which led to her having to be intubated and have new complications everyday. My mom died two in a half weeks after being admitted into the hospital. I know that if Dr. Ahmed had run tests on her in the very beginning, she would not of gone into septic shock and gotten the other infections and complications she had and she would not of died. I beg you not to be treated by this doctor if you treasure your life.

my visit

i went to this doctor to. I will never go back. The guy waws a jerk. Wasn't payign attention to what i was saying. Just wrote some prescrption. i dont recommend him to anyone!

Very good

He is a very good doctor. He listened to me and properly diagnosis me.

Terrible Experience

Dr. Ahmed is one of the worst physicians i've ever met. I came to him with prostate issues and he misdiagnosed me. He is rude and cocky. I am surprised that Kaiser would hire someone so useless considering we are paying a fortune.