Dr. Mohammed-Tarek T Al-Fahl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammed-Tarek T Al-Fahl?

Best Orthopedic Surgeon

Absolutely the best orthopedic surgeon I have ever been under the care of. From initial appointment, diagnosis to surgery and follow-up, the level of care is above and beyond. Thank you!

massive reconstruction of left shoulder

I cannot tell you how happy I was with Dr Al-Fahl my shoulder was in very bad shape and Dr Fahl took his his time to make sure he did all he could do for me I am very happy as I am back to doing my weightlifting again and I appear to have no problems at all he did a great job and I recommend him often to friends who need this procedure. He is very pleasant to talk to and has a deep concern for his patients Great! Job!

2nd opinion impt

Dr Fahl told me after an MRI that I had a meniscus tear and needed lateral tilt repair. After getting 2nd opinion at another doctor I was told there is no tear and a surgery for tilt correction would not help my pain - plus it is a much bigger recovery than Dr Fahl let on. Saw chiropractor and after working on my hip, my knee feels good. Glad didn't jump into surgery!

Awesome Dr. Dahl!

Dr. Dahl is a very good doctor. He is very knowledgable in his profession. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He actually cares about his patients. And he has a great sense of humor. Love him!

Bonniek

Excellent physician. I spent days doing my research on choosing the correct dr. He is passionate about doing excellent work. I just had shoulder surgery and this is the MD to use. Awesome physician!

Made a good impression on first visit.

haven't had the surgery yet (rotor cuff) but feel like i'm in good hands.

Great surgeon just wish he not use Tomball hospital, he's very good at explaining your surgery and is top notch with his surgery he cleaned up a mess another surgeon created I was not an easy case

Perfect Docta!

He is a fantastic surgeon! The only hard part about getting an appointment with him was in Tomball but that was a very busy day so no blame was on him. He had a lot to do with my knee and he performed fabulously! He did a fabulous job! Can't wait to see him again!

Dr. Mohammed-Tarek T Al-Fahl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tomball, TX.