Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tarek Anjari
Dr. Tarek Anjari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Crescent Springs, KY, with another office in Cincinnati, OH. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Anjari is affiliated with Select Specialty Hospital-Northern Kentucky. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Tarek Anjari has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Tarek Anjari has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Tarek Anjari is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 10
misdiagnosed Bell's Palsy
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tarek Anjari - Posted on March 14th, 2009
Dr. Anjari is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1993
Seton Hall University School Of Health And Medical Sciences
Dr. Tarek Anjari accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tarek Anjari is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Crescent Springs, KY.