Dr. Tarek Bittar Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Tarek Bittar?

In masterful correction of torn meniscus

Posted on November 18th, 2017

After walking around in pain for Six months I was referred to Dr. Bittar. His staff took over were another doctor dropped the ball. They got me scheduled for an appointment and soon after scheduled for corrective surgery. Dr. Bitter had me up on my feet in no time and in with no pain!! I was on my bike after two days!! couldn’t be happier! I can finally play with my kids again! thank you doctor Bittar. Great Job👍

Disappointed

Posted on October 18th, 2017

Have seenDr. Bitter. Several times for severe knee pain. Due to my weight, It’s not good for me to have surgery at this time. I’m in severe pain and in need of injectable pain medication. I cannot afford $400.00 deductible. Called his office to see if there is alternate medication. Informed I need an appt. to see what to do. I’m upset I have to wait 3 weeks to see him. The pain is severe, and they won’t let me talk to him. Office staff not helpful or sympathetic. Rating for office staff is one star!!!!

Posted on November 15th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

Supervisor

Posted on November 4th, 2016

After surgery Dr.Bittar left the hospital and didn't come to see me after awaking to instruct me on when to take my meds according to my pain level.Didnt tell me on how to position my arm in my sling.released me to light duty while I still have continuos pain and take pain medicine and drive which is dangerous to me and the public.He doesn't get a review from my physical therapist or designate them to do certain excersises and they have trainees stretching me out with short training experience.spends 2 min max to check me and I wait over 45 min to see him.terrible,I still have bad pain

Poor Experience

Posted on September 27th, 2016

On time for appointment but waited 75 minutes to be taken to a room and another 10 minutes before the MD arrived. MD in and out of several patient rooms and not aware of papers sent several weeks before. Office staff was horrible-very rude, on personal phone,no eye contact with visitors.

Posted on July 30th, 2016

I don't believe you could find a better surgeon in Santa Clarita.

Office Staff

Posted on July 9th, 2016

2 days ago I contacted the office to pick up a copy of my X-ray. I went in and was told the X-ray technician called in and would not be here to locate the X-ray. I called the next day and was repeatedly told that the technician was busy and that they would call me when the X-ray was ready. Last call resulted in them telling me they were to busy to get it today. Common sense would be that someone could pull the X-ray and let me pick it up. Never had this interaction and incompetence with a physician's staff. This has nothing to do with Dr. Bittar, only his staff.

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Love the doctor but the staff was not professional at all.

Dr. Bittar, come across as nice and courteous but the office personal at the Mission Hills office are the worst I have ever encounter.

Posted on October 20th, 2015

the office personal are very RUDE! they NEVER answer the phone when they do you are put on hold for EVER!!! I've had to hang up and call again and be told the same thing PLEASE HOLD!

amazing

Posted on June 24th, 2015

The office staff was amazing...vanessa went above and beyond the call of duty and assisted me in every way and followed up with any question. Rochelle was accomodating, sweet and professional all rolled up in one! Dr. Bittar took my case despite the issues and was kind and patient through it all. I trust the whole office explicitly

Posted on April 21st, 2014

I don't know how this person gets good reviews. He is not compassionate, All he cares about is money. Charges for followup visits after surgery. His staff are the worst I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. I would have my leg cut off before I would see this so called Dopctor

He is a straight shooter and a skilled surgeon!

Posted on April 11th, 2014

I highly value a physician who respects my intelligence and expects me to be a partner in the healing process - especially when we are discussing orthopedic issues. Some might have found Dr. Bittar's assessment (in my case, that my rotator cuff tears might or might NOT be repairable) to be too pessimistic, but I appreciated what I took to be a realistic appraisal of the situation. Dr. Bittar always made certain I was aware of my surgical risks (which were significant - I am over 300 lbs and have obstructive sleep apnea, so going under general anesthesia is not something to be taken lightly) but he also made sure that I understood that attempting the repair ASAP was my best chance to regain the use of my shoulder. A year later, I can say that I am most pleased Dr. Bittar was wielding the surgeon's tools during my shoulder surgery. After a long, and at times very painful course of physical therapy, which he made certain to warn me about ("You are going to cry" were his words as precisely as I can recall them, and I can attest to the truth of his prediction! It was all worth it, though!), thanks to Dr. Bittar's skill and lots of amazing support from physical therapists (his recommendation in this area was outstanding!) I have almost full range of motion and most of my strength back in what was a useless shoulder! I would not hesitate to refer friends or family to Dr. Bittar. You might spend a fair amount of time in his waiting room, but The time invested is worthwhile!