Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tarek G El-Alayli
Dr. Tarek G El-Alayli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hermitage, TN. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. El-Alayli is affiliated with Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation. Dr. El-Alayli has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Tarek G El-Alayli has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Elbow Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Injuries
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Back Pain
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I was scheduled for a microdiscectomy 6 years ago. I woke up one morning about a week or two before the appointment in extreme pain. My brother rushed me to the hospital where I was given great care. Dr. Elalayli came in off his vacation to treat me. Very talented and extremely compassionate. I'm forever thankful for him.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. El-Alayli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Tarek G El-Alayli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Ortho And Spine, 5651 Frist Blvd Ste 200, Hermitage, TN
Dr. Tarek G El-Alayli is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Hermitage, TN.