Dr. Tarek Elrafei Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tarek Elrafei?

Great!

Posted on August 18th, 2011

My family and I all use Dr. Elrafei. He is extremely knowledgable and will assist in anyway possible to help you understand what the problem is and h ...

Good Dr. horrorifying staff

Posted on January 7th, 2011

I waited 4 hours in office the first visit cause the staff couldnt figure out how to call empire blue cross to find out if I needed a referral. 3 Patients went beofore me. I was there at 1:30 pm. had a 2 pm appointment,got out after 5p.m. On my next appointment it snowed so they cancelled and were to call me back. No one ever called.Inaddition my General Doctor setup an appointment for my first visit and they called and cancelled the first appointment cause whoever in the office setup the first appointment did it incorreclty. This is unbelieveable. Some professionalism is not the word here.

Posted on October 20th, 2016