Dr. Tarek A Salkini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tarek A Salkini?

Very good service!!! 5stars

Dr. Salkini and his staff were all very professional and courteous upon my first visit and thereafter. Everyone help to put myself at ease, explaining procedures, appointments, and offering their friendly smiles..

Committed, professional and unbelievably accurate diagnoses

After having open heart surgery, I had complications that necessitated calling in a nephrologist. Dr. Salkini was, honestly, the best thing that happened to me. He quickly diagnosed the problem and his treatment plan was to the point and accurate. Unfortunately, the cardiologists did not heed his recommendations. Once discharged from the hospital I was readmitted and Dr. Salkini again treated me (without cardiology oversight) and his treatment saved my life. Without him I would have died from Congestive Heart Failure. I cannot say enough about this man's integrity, his dedication and his conscientiousness. I would recommend him to anyone, anywhere, anytime.