Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tareq Elqousy
Dr. Tareq Elqousy, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Novato, CA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Elqousy is affiliated with Children's Hospital Central California, Novato Community Hospital and Marin General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Tareq Elqousy has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Tareq Elqousy has the following 29 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Diseases
- Cholesterol Management
- Eating Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Lead Poisoning
- Learning Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Women's Health
Dr. Tareq Elqousy has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Tareq Elqousy is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Elqousy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Hospital Central California
Novato Community Hospital
Marin General Hospital
Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation
Novato Community Hospital Opens in new window
Sutter Medical Network
Sutter Pacific Community Provider Network
26 Years Experience
University Of Cairo
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions101 Rowland Way, Novato, CA
Dr. Tareq Elqousy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Novato, CA.