Dr. Tareq Hulali Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tareq Hulali?

Posted on February 27th, 2016

Absolutely the Best Pediatric Doctor and Staff I have ever taken my children to! We love Kids Kare! Would highly recommend them! We have been in Doctor Hulali's care for almost 4 years now and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor to care for my children.

Posted on January 14th, 2016

Excellent as always! Dr. Hulali and his staff are the best. Same day appt, no wait time in lobby or room. Great front desk girls and nurses.

Posted on November 29th, 2015

Everyone in the office is very friendly. I really appreciate the patience Dr. Hulali has. He isn't rushed to get in and on to the next patient and made me feel like my child mattered. We are new to the area and I was very nervous on choosing a new pediatrician for my children. I am so glad I chose Dr. Hulali.

Posted on November 11th, 2015

This is a great place to take your kids, was afraid when moving back to the area we would have a hard time finding a good doctor that was accepting new patients but I couldn't be happier with Dr Hulali and his staff. Everyone is very kind and they are quick to get you in when needed, Dr Hulali is wonderful with kids and really seems to care about his patients. Had an urgent issue on a Saturday and he was quick to call back and help us out. Highly recommend Kids Kare!

Posted on October 28th, 2015

The dr's visit was great as always. Dr Hulali is by far my best pediatrician that I've had. He is fast, great with his patients and pretty much self explanatory. I am never in there for more than min. I love that I am able to make an apt that same morning if my kids are sick. Thank You Dr. Hulali.

Posted on September 25th, 2015

Always treated with a warm welcome and professional first class attention. The Dr assistant's, front desk ladies, and Dr. Hulali are some of the nicest people I have encountered since I moved to Midland. Keep up the awesomeness!

Posted on September 1st, 2015

We love Dr. Hulali!!! He & his staff are friendly, nice and very courteous!!! The waiting room and back offices are always clean and sanitary!!! We would def recommend him to everyone we know!!! :)

Posted on July 31st, 2015

Dr. Hulali is the best pediatrician in the area. My boys look forward to their doctor visits. I would not take my children anywhere else!

Posted on July 26th, 2015

Kids Kare Pediatrics is wonderful. The staff are kind and wonderful with children. Best visit to a pediatrician I have had.

Posted on June 29th, 2015

Dr. Hulali is very caring and patient. He takes his time with the kids plus explains things thoroughly to you. The wait time isn't very long when you get there nor is it once your called back. The office is clean and the staff are all very friendly. This is a great office to bring your kids to. It's very kid friendly with toys and books to look at. I would recommend this office to anyone looking to switch doctors, new to town or even first time moms.

Posted on June 17th, 2015

Great, caring nurses and excellent Dr.! They gave my daughter the immediate attention and medicine needed for her illness. So happy to have them as our pediatric dr.'s office for our family.

Posted on May 8th, 2015

Dr. Hulali is always so patient and willing to listen to questions or concerns, instead of trying to rush his patients out the door. He's been absolutely wonderful with my daughter! I'm so glad I found such a great pediatrician in this area!