Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tareq S Khairalla
Dr. Tareq S Khairalla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pensacola, FL, with another office in Sioux City, IA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Khairalla has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Tareq S Khairalla has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Tareq S Khairalla has the following 18 expertise
- Thyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Addison Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
Showing 5 of 8
Building was inviting, clean and staff very nice. Didn't really need to wait at all, and everything flowed very smoothly. Unfortunately, I wasn't very impressed by the Doctor himself. Didn't seem very knowledgeable, was condescending, didn't spend much time on my labs, jumped to a conclusion (wrong) quickly and simply stuck by it even when I kindly engaged in discussion about possible what-if's. I'll likely need to go to Minneapolis/St. Paul to find a proper endocrinologist.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
19 Years Experience
University Of Jordan
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Tareq S Khairalla accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tareq S Khairalla in this video.
Dr. Tareq S Khairalla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.