Dr. Tarik Kardestuncer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tarik Kardestuncer?

Fabulous doctor

Posted on April 19th, 2017

No other doctor - and I went to five different specialists - could figure out my medical problem but Doctor "K" knew!! Because of him, I finally got better after three months of suffering. I highly recommend him!

Posted on August 30th, 2016

This doctor performed Carpal Tunnel surgery on my left wrist 4 yrs ago. Surgery was successful with no complaints. I am now scheduled to have the right wrist done. I have found him to be understanding, patient, and of good humor. I would reccomend him to anyone.

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Thrilled with the result of my wrist repair! Radial Osteotomy with plate repair followed by OT services resulted in return of nearly full range of motion and substantial lessening of pain!

Posted on May 16th, 2016

very friendly, knowledgeable & expert hand surgeon; my wrist procedure was performed smoothly with any complications; highly recommend!

Review

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

This guy is an idiot!

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Nothing I hate more than being rushed by an apathetic doctor!! Waited a half hour for my last appointment for me to get into a room and him to fly in, talk for two minutes then try to leave. I yelled at him to sit down because I had questions that he needed to answer! He was a little taken aback by my raised voice to get his attention, but did sit down to listen. I expressed my concern over his lack of professionalism when it comes to MY time and concerns about my condition and the surgery he performed. I went in for surgery for on my wrist and came out worse than I went in; physical therapy is not helping. My employer and workers comp are now sending me for a second opinion. His bedside manner is atrocious, he skirts around your questions and never really answers you and he is always in a rush to get in and out of the appointment with you as soon as possible. Take my advise, find another doctor before you waster your time with him!

Poor post-op

Posted on June 26th, 2015

My wife had carpal tunnel surgery yesterday and is in a great deal of pain today and it's impossible to get a person on the phone for a prescription. They keep referring you to a patient portal which may take 24 hours! It's Friday and they don't fill prescriptions over the weekend. Very, very poor follow up.

Senior center director

Posted on September 26th, 2013

Outstanding. Kind. Explains all of the details. Answers all questions

Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 30th, 2013

Highly recommend him.

Not impressed

Posted on January 25th, 2013

Office & group are nice, generally clean facility, not impressed with Dr K. He made me feel like I was wasting his time. He was telling me my symptoms not the other way around. He asked me questions but I guess I couldn't answer Fast enough . Im going to call my primary dr and ask for someone else

Posted on July 27th, 2012

This Dr was very rushed. I could tell I was his last appointment of the day. He did not write down all the restrictions he said I would have a work due to my injury. He seemed to want to leave asap. I would not recommend this Dr to and family or friends.

Distracted & Rushed

Posted on July 25th, 2012

The staff were friendly, the facility is nice but that doesn't make up for my first appointment with Dr Karastancer. He was apparently distracted, cut me off, very rushed, and was obviously disinterested in what little I got to say. So I made followup appointment - with another clinic.